- NZ INSTITUTE OF LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS: Annual Conference, April 2018; Landscape Assessment Methodology workshops nationwide, November 2017; Bi-annual Awards evening, April 2017.
- WINEWORKS: 21st birthday functions in Hawke’s Bay, Marlborough, Auckland, plus opening of new Auckland plant 2016; Opening of Wineworks Marlborough warehouse 2015.
- VOCO: Annual client and staff functions (Auckland and Wellington) 2007 – 2016; Big Day Out – Principals off-site team building (Martinborough 2008 and Napier 2016)
- INTERFACE MAGAZINE: Interface Xpo. Conference and expo in three NZ locations 2011.
- HASTINGS DISTRICT COUNCIL, Civil Defence Emergency Management: Get Ready Get Thru , 2010; North Island Conference, 2009.
- FRAMINGHAM WINES: Aromatics range of wine – brand launch (Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland), 2010.
- WAIPAK: Grand opening of factory at Whakatu, 2009.
- GROW EVENTS: National Not-For-Profit Sector Conference, (Napier, Hawke’s Bay), 2008.
- TUANZ – Telecommunications Users Association of NZ, Events Operations Manager: TUANZ After 5’s, TUANZ Annual Awards, TUANZ Annual Conference.
- PEAK TRAIL BLAZER: Annual fundraising event for Havelock North Primary School. Voluntary assistance with registrations, accounts, pre-race and race day organisation, 2011 – present.
What my clients say
“… on behalf of us all at WineWorks, I’d like to thank you for all you did to make the three functions at our plants a great success. Our teams were really wowed by seeing our boring old warehouses turned into fabulous party spots, and you did it so well, projecting the right WineWorks image to our teams and our clients.”
With grateful thanks, Tim Nowell-Usticke, Managing Director.
“My personal thanks, again, for your event management of the ReVocolution #4. It was lovely catching up and everything was, as always, super smooth …”
Jon Wallace, Principal, Voco Limited.
“Seconded!!! You’re a frikkin star!!!”
Michael Foley, Principal, Voco Limited.
“Jan has been fantastic! She has been super helpful to the suppliers / sponsors and making sure everyone at the conference has been looked after and it has run like clockwork.”
Paul Salmon, Streetscape
“Jan possesses a high level of professional and personal skills. I have always found her to be hard-working, reliable, and passionate about whatever she does. She’s organised, efficient, and her communication skills – both verbal and written – are excellent. Jan also brings with her a friendly and courteous manner, and is a fun person to work with.”
Greg Adams, Managing Director, Interface Magazine.